Lose the Paper – Tip #5
Our app builder allows you to embed forms into your app. This feature allows you to create a member survey and ask members to participate from their mobile device.
This is a quick and efficient way to solicit feedback from members, volunteers or employees. Imagine how quick and easy it will be to have a report from feedback by the end of a church service! And the bonus is you don’t have to enter the survey results into your database because they do the typing for you!
It’s easier than you think!
Here are 5 simple steps to follow:
1. First you need to setup a FREE Type Form account by clicking here. This is a powerful online forms and survey tool that allows you to embed the survey on your mobile app. Church employees will need to set up this account so it can be managed in the church office.
2. Next create a Type Form plugin to integrate the Type Forms link.
3. Now name the plugin – “Member Survey”
4. Create a Type Form Church Member Survey and copy the URL under the share button.
5. Open the plugin and insert the type forms URL and click validate. The plugin is now active. Click the green “preview on phone” button and send a preview to your phone. From here you can view the forms page and see how it works.
This is another example of using Type Forms but you can also use Google Forms – another free tool.
As you can see, this is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it.
Now imagine the time your church will save by having members respond to a survey during a church service from their mobile devices! This app feature can help you learn more about your members quickly, efficiently and with total confidentiality. You can view the responses from your Type Form dashboard! This is another great example of what your app can do!
I hope this was helpful. I will share another Lose the Paper tip soon!