Lose the Paper – Tip #3
Our app builder allows you to use forms and surveys. You can create a simple survey and use it to take attendance at your weekly services.
Think about the beauty of having accurate attendance numbers that are sent directly to the church office before you get there on Monday morning!
This simple feature could minimize the need to manually count the number of people in church and provide attendance data for church planning.
Of course not everyone is using mobile but you may find as you integrate these features into your app more people will want to join the mobile revolution!
It’s easier than you think!
Here are 5 simple steps to follow:
1. First you need to setup a FREE Type Form account by clicking here. This is a powerful online forms and survey tool that allows you to create forms and simple surveys. Church employees will need to set up this account so it can be managed in the church office.
2. Next create a Type Form plugin to integrate the Type Forms link.
3. Now name the plugin – “Attendance”
4. Create a Type Form attendance survey and copy the URL under the share button.
5. Open the plugin and insert the type forms URL and click validate.
This is an example using Type Forms but you can also use Google Forms – another free tool.
As you can see, this is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it.
Now imagine the time your church will save by having members check-in to a church service directly on their mobile devices! This platform can help you track attendance and establish a more accurate count of people attending you church services.
I hope this was helpful. I will share another Lose the Paper tip soon!