Lose the Paper – Tip #1
Our app builder allows you to embed a signup form into your app. This allows members to signup for the next event, bible study or small group from their mobile device!
It’s easier than you think!
Here are 7 some simple steps to follow:
1. First you need to setup a FREE Typeform account by clicking here. This is where your information will be stored. Church employees and volunteers will need to be able to access this account so be sure to create an account with a church email address.
2. Next create a signup form for your next event by using one of the many templates or create one of your own. It is quick and easy!
3. After your Typeform is created, hit the share tab and copy the share URL.
4. Next you will create a Typeform plugin on your app builder control panel.
5. Now place that typeform URL into the plugin and hit validate.
6. Your form should be live. Go into the preview mode and complete the form to test it.
7. Now go back to your Typeform account, hit the analyze and report tabs. Your results will be here. This is what your results will look like on your Typeform account. You will have a report for each form you create!
As you can see, this is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it.
Now imagine the time and money your church will save by having this information readily available without the burden of someone creating, printing, collecting the signup forms and entering them into the database!
I hope this was helpful. I will share another Lose the Paper tip soon!